What is the EPM Program
The Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management (EPM) program provides advanced training in applying environmental science to real-world environmental policy and management issues.
In the EPM program students will learn to:
- Leverage interdisciplinary skills to bridge across science, policy and management.
- Communicate technical information to decision makers.
- Analyze environmental problems in a political and economic decision-making framework.
- Negotiate to resolve environmental conflicts.
How to Apply
Applications are submitted online. A complete description of application materials are available on the EPM website under Degree Requirements. If you have questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Priority application deadline is January 15th
- Final application deadline is April 15th
Director: David Bunn