Sharing Technical and Scientific Knowledge About Extreme Precipitation 2019 Symposium
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Place: ARC Conference Center, University of California, Davis
Theme: The Impacts of Global Warming on California — A 30-Year Retrospective and Future Projections
Register today at https://cepsym.org/
About the theme
The theme is based on the June 1989 report prepared by the California Energy Commission titled: The Impacts of Global Warming on California
Topics to cover will include:
- What were the projections 30 years ago regarding global warming impacts on California?
- How good were the projections compared to what has happened?
- Compare the climate modeling science in 1989 with today’s modeling.
- What are today’s future projections for global warming impacts on California?
- Why was the 1989 report prepared?