The Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management (EPM) program, housed within Muir Institute, provides advanced training in applying environmental science to real-world environmental policy and management issues. The program leverages the positions of UC Davis as among the world’s strongest campuses in environmental research and science.
In the EPM program students will learn to:
- Leverage interdisciplinary skills to bridge across science, policy and management.
- Communicate technical information to decision makers.
- Analyze environmental problems in a political and economic decision-making framework.
- Negotiate to resolve environmental conflicts.
How to Apply
Applications are submitted online. A complete description of application materials are available on the EPM website under Degree Requirements. If you have questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Priority application deadline is January 15th
- Final application deadline is April 15th
For additional information on the program details, prerequisites and the application process please visit the EPM website.