USDA Conservation Collaboration Grants Fiscal Year 2017 - Deadline 5/26/17
Conservation Collaboration Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Announcement for Program
Deadline for submission: 5/26/17
Amount: Upper $1,000,000 USD, Lower $5,000
Applicant Type: Academic Institution, Government
Citizenship/Residency & Activity Location: United States
The purpose of Conservation Collaboration Grants will be to leverage NRCS and partner
1. Improve soil health in South Dakota.
2. Improve water quality in South Dakota.
3. Provide habitat for local wildlife species of concern.
4. Improve the environmental and economic performance of working agricultural lands in South Dakota.
5. Assist communities and groups to build and strengthen local food projects that provide healthy food and economic opportunities.
Emphasis will be placed on projects that:
1. Build technical capacity of NRCS and partner field conservation employees.
2. Build the capacity of local watershed groups to develop and implement effective projects.
3. Leverage non-Federal and non-government resources to achieve positive natural resources conservation outcomes.
For more information, please visit: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=292640