JMIE Conference Room Calendar
The Barn conference room is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations must be submitted to email@example.com prior to the meeting date. Please read our reservation terms & conditions before submitting your reservation request.
Please review the Terms and Conditions for usage:
- The room is available between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday; please plan on meeting between those times. If your function is to commence before 8:00 am or extend after 5:00 pm you will need to make prior arrangements to gain access to the conference room.
- If you are requesting to reserve the room for a repetitive event (i.e. weekly class), your reservation may be removed on any given date if the room is otherwise needed. You will be notified as much in advance as possible if this occurs.
- When your meeting is over, the conference room must be cleaned -- the white board should be erased, all chairs returned to original positions, and the table wiped clean. If you have used the kitchen, all dishes must be washed and put away, counters cleaned, leftover food put into the refrigerator, and all trash disposed of. We have trash, recycle, and compost bins in the kitchen area. If your trash will not fit into these containers, you must remove it from the building. The person listed in the original reservation will be contacted to complete any cleanup that has not been performed.
- Check the conference room availability using the online calendar above.
- If the room is available, send your reservation request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include the name of your group, the begin/end time of your request, and the name, telephone number, and e-mail address of the person responsible for the meeting. Indicate in your e-mail if you will need any AV equipment (laptop, projector, conference phone).
A confirmation will be emailed once the reservation has been made.