Service-Learning Job Opportunities: Northwestern
From the Northwestern University Center for Talent Development (CTD):
Civic Education Project
Lead and Inspire Students from Across the Country!
CEP is NOW HIRING! Spend your Spring or Summer creating life-changing experiences for young student leaders!
• Lead a group of 12-18 students in service-learning experiences engaging with local activists, leaders and change makers.
• Inspire students to consider their leadership capacity through thoughtful reflection and dialogue.
• Expand your knowledge and skills in service-learning facilitation and tap into a nationwide community of top tier practitioners and educators.
If you are a passionate educator who wants to help develop socially responsible young leaders then CEP wants YOU!
2017 Program & Position Details
• Instructional, residential, and administrative positions available.
• Program locations in Chicago, Baltimore, Berkeley, and Evanston.
• Two-day, four-day, week, and three-week program models.
• Staff receive a stipend, room and board, and training in service-learning and experiential education.
• Staff consideration begins December 1, 2016 for returning staff and January 1, 2017 for new staff.
Further information is available here